Pull Request Guide
The following is a basic guide for creating pull requests for submtting to any of the Voron repositories such as Documentation and UserMods.
- Create a github user if you don’t have one already.
- Browse to the Voron github repo, either VoronUsers or Voron-Documentation.
- On the top right, click on ‘Fork’.
- It will process for a few seconds, then return back with a fork of the selected repository. The owner will no longer be ‘Voron Designs’, but the user who forked the repository.
- Make the desired changes to the local / forked repository. This can be done from the web UI or the command line.
- Be sure to create a commit. This actually adds the files to the request.
- Return back to the main Voron Designs repo by clicking the link next to “forked from VoronDesign/”
- Select Pull Requests and click the New Pull Request button.
- Select Compare Across Forks and select your repository.
- Give a title for your pull request and fill out the form.
- Click Create Pull Request. It will be submitted and will be manually reviewed.
For a visual reference, please see Nemgrea’s video guide