The recommended way to install Fluidd on a Raspberry Pi is to use KIAUH, the Klipper Installation and Update Helper. Formally Fluidd installation was recommended to be performed using the FluiddPI disk image, however this is no longer maintained or updated.
Follow the instructions in the KIAUH repo for imaging and installing KIAUH. Once you launch KIAUH you will be able to select “Install” and then select Fluidd. This will download and install the latest version of Fluidd.
- Access Fluidd through a web browser, using whatever IP or hostname you found above.
(Note, you will see some errors regarding the non-configured state of your printer. These can be ignored… for now)
- Click the “Settings” button on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down to the “Software Updates” section
- Click the “check for updates” button
- Click “update” for each component that needs it.
Next: Firmware Flashing