- Install bbEdit. The free version works great!
- Under File, select “Open from FTP/SFTP Server…”
- Under Server, type in your Raspberry Pi’s IP address (will be different)
- Select SFTP
- Enter “pi” as the user
- Enter your password, it should be “raspberry” (unless you’ve already changed it).
- Select Continue
- Find “printer.cfg” in the file browser and double click to open the file
- Make any necessary edits and save the file
Remember to restart klipper from the Octoprint terminal to see your changes take effect!